SpinIt is a PIC based circuit that is configured via wire links to select one of 8 different games. For the teacher you have the same circuit, but the students can create a wide range of different games. The PCB is arranged so that all versions can easily be created by the student designing their own display PCB. The games are:
- Dice - 7 LEDs standard arrangement
- Dice - 6 LEDs linear dice
- Dice - 7 Segment numerical 1-6
- Dice - 7 Segment numerical 0-9
- Dice - 7 Segment numbers 1-8 followed by letters A-H, for grid based games
- Roulette - 8 LEDs
- Knockout - 2 x 4 LEDs for grid based knock out games
- Put & Take - 7 Segment
The kit contains a PCB (30mm x 40mm) and all parts.
Full details provided via our website.